Welcome to Neuroinformatics 2017, the annual INCF congress. Neuroinformatics 2017 comes to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is organized in collaboration with the Malaysians Node on August 20-21. Join us for keynotes from top neuroscientists, community sessions and posters/demos mingling sessions. Program Committee: Dr. Jean-Baptiste Poline (co-chair), Prof. Russell Poldrack (co-chair), Dr. Srikanth Ramaswamy, Dr. Rapahel Ritz, Prof. Sharon Crook, Prof. Fadzil Hani, Dr. Naufal Saad.
August 20 - 21, 2017Abstracts
Presentation types: Poster Preliminary poster measurements are W110 cm x H180 cm. The materials required for mounting posters will be provided. Demo Each demo station consists of a table, chairs, poster board, electrical supply, and internet access via broadband LAN.
Investigator presentation The Program committee will select 24, 20-minute presentations from submitted abstracts with priority given to abstracts within any of the congress themes listed below:
- Informatics for brain modeling
- Science gateways and reproducible computing
- Collaborative neuroscience knowledge building tools
- Large-scale databasing and mega-analyses
- Knowledge infrastructure
- Data standards and reproducibility
- Machine learning and data mining
- Novel analytics for clinical data
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.