The annual INCF Congress provides a meeting place for researchers in all fields related to neuroinformatics. Join us for keynotes from top neuroscientists, community sessions and poster- and demo sessions.
Neuroinformatics 2019 comes to Warsaw, Poland and is organized in collaboration with the Polish INCF Node. Welcome to Warsaw!
September 1 - 2, 2019
Submission is open!
Accounts registered for previous conferences are still valid.
Poster: Preliminary poster measurements are W110 cm x H180 cm. The materials required for mounting posters will be provided.
Demo: Each demo station consists of a table, chairs, poster board, electrical supply, and internet access via broadband LAN.
Investigator presentation: The Program committee will select 24, 20-minute presentations from submitted abstracts with priority given to abstracts within any of the congress themes listed below:
- Informatics for brain modeling
- Science gateways and reproducible computing
- Collaborative neuroscience knowledge building tools
- Large-scale databasing and mega-analyses
- Knowledge infrastructure
- Data standards and reproducibility
- Machine learning and data mining
- Novel analytics for clinical data
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.